[Reynolds-L] We need volunteers.

Tammy Hensel tammylou.hensel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:33:19 EST 2016

I can help with the newsletter, depending on the time commitment. As a
freelance writer and editor, I've edited many a newsletter, some for pay
and some as a volunteer.
Tammy Reynolds Hensel

______
Dedicated Writer/Editor - Tammy L. Hensel
http://www.DedicatedPublicationServices.com/
<http://www.dedicatedpublicationservices.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/TammyHensel80
Dedicating all I do and say to the glory of God. - Col. 3:17