[Reynolds-L] Viking Ancestry

GardenDot gardendot at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 12:04:43 EST 2015

Doug,
If you have not already participated the Reynolds' DNA Project you should.  It can answer many of your questions of origin..
Also beware of the Tillman information if you have SC Low Country ancestors.  Tillman tried to connect Richard, Benjamin and William Reynolds of St. Helena's Parish (Beaufort area) SC  to Christopher Reynolds of VA.  The DNA project as well as research with wills, land records,  Parish records  and other documents proved otherwise.
Dottie Smith