[Reynolds-L] For those close to San Antonio, Texas

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Mon Mar 31 12:14:40 EDT 2014

On August 27th - 30th, The Federation of Genealogical Societies is holding
their Annual Conference at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 200 E
Market St, San Antonio, Texas.

The Reynolds Family Association will be setting up a Display Table at the
Convention and I would like to invite anyone who is interested to either
stop by or better yet, volunteer to help me man the table. Any help would
be appreciated, if even for an hour or so.

I know we have several members in or around San Antonio and I'd love the
opportunity to meet you and have your help with this display. Please e-mail
me if you can assist with the Display Table.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street