[Reynolds-L] Assistance Needed in Locating Ancestors of James Reynolds

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Sat Mar 29 05:25:56 EDT 2014

I am looking for any descendants of James Reynolds, born 8 May 1759 in
Greenwich, CT and died Somers NY on 2 March, 1833. I think he is in line 020
John and Sarah Reynolds. Please see message below and let me know if you can
assist in any way:

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street

Mount Pleasant, TX 75455-7487

Home: 903-717-8608

Cell: 720-393-0344

I am on the board of the Somers (NY) Land Trust and we are restoring the 18C
farmhouse where James' son Silas lived from 1828-1878. I am also a DAR
member and am submitting paperwork to get a Daughters of the American
Revolution marker placed on James Reynolds' grave in Mt Zion Cemetery in
Somers which is just down the road from the farmhouse. The Land Trust and my
DAR chapter are planning on holding a "James Reynolds Day" event within the
next year assuming the markers approved. It would be wonderful if we could
locate and invite any direct descendants of James and Silas Reynolds. Is
this something you could assist us with?

Gratefully yours,

Lauretta Jones

jones2shop at mac.com