[Reynolds-L] Need Members for Committee

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Fri Jan 3 09:20:24 EST 2014

The Reynolds Family Association is a 100% volunteer organization, there are
NO paid positions, all officers serve without pay and are only reimbursed
for necessary expenses directly related to the RFA. That being said, please
understand that an Association of this magnitude cannot be successfully run
by one or even a few individuals. It takes the collaboration of several
family members to make it worthwhile.

The Reynolds Family Association is starting 2014 in better position than we
have been in a number of years; however, the one thing that we are
drastically lacking is volunteers. I can understand why an individual
wouldn't want to volunteer for a position and then take on that
responsibility without knowing what if any support they would receive.

What I'm proposing is not volunteering for a position, but volunteering to
serve on a committee! To start with I would like to see the following
committees formed:

. Membership Committee

. Reunion Committee

. Web Site Committee

Committee member will correspond with each other as needed by e-mail, mail,
or telephone. I will also serve on each committee and pledge my support to
it. I don't see this taking up more than a couple of hours of your time
each month, can't you afford that?

I'm sure there are other committees that may be needed, but let's start with
these three. Please let me know if you are willing to volunteer a little of
your time and which committee you would be willing to serve on.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President