[Reynolds-L] Members Picture Album

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Wed Jan 1 14:55:12 EST 2014

I've had a very good response to adding some Reynolds Family Albums to our
website, thanks to all of you that responded. The largest majority thought
the pictures should be on the public website instead of the Members Only.
I'm going to place the pages in the public area, however if anyone only
wants their pictures viewed by members only then let me know and we can have
two sections.

Almost everyone liked the idea of having a "Unknown" section, therefore I
decided to add it to the bottom of each member's page, hopefully that will
help visitors to identify them.

The biggest discussion and differences were the age of the pictures. As one
cousin pointed out, all types and ages of pictures are found on social media
sites, like Facebook and twitter, most even have names, etc. For now I'm
just going to leave it up to each individual member, if you want me to put
it online then send it to me.

Before I put a link to these pages on our web site I would like to get some
feedback on what you think of them. This also gives you an opportunity to
send me some pictures so that I can create a page for you. To look at my
work in progress click on the following link:
http://www.reynoldsfamily.org/album.php

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President