[Reynolds-L] 2014 Annual Reunion

Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamilycircle.com
Wed Nov 6 09:28:50 EST 2013

Good Morning Cousins,

I would like to thank each of you who answered my question about the
location of our next Annual Reunion. From the responses that I received it
appears that the majority of you want the reunion to be held in September or
October, most agreed on the weekend, and the location was very mixed so I'm
assuming that any general location will do.

I would now like to ask for volunteers to host the next reunion, you can
feel free to select any Friday, Saturday & Sunday in either September or
October and the location is the city of your choice. I would prefer one
that has either a good genealogy research facilities or good entertainment
possibilities for our members.

I will be more than happy to assist and work with anyone who wants to host a
reunion in your neck of the woods! Please let me know if any of you are
interested.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

Reynolds Family Circle