[Reynolds-L] Welcome New Members

Patricia Egert executivepersuasion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:22:37 EDT 2013

A Big Welcome to all of you from your Texas Cousin Patricia Smith Egert.
It is good to have new and returning members especially my cousin Ella R.
Emery from Memphis, TN.

My Reynolds line is from William N. Reynolds b.1784 NC d.1855 TN who
married Mary Exum b. 1782 NC d.1834 Mississipi.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Reynolds Family Reunion.

Patricia Smith Egert
903.325.4495
Ben Franklin, Texas

On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Larry Joe Reynolds wrote:

> Let’s everyone welcome our New and Returning members to the RFA! I’m in Vermont so I’m running a little behind because of being on the road. Hey, 13 new members in one day is quite an accomplishment – Thanks everyone, we couldn’t do it without you.

> Stephen Reynolds Burns, Palos Verdes Estate, CA

> Ella R. Emery, Memphis, TN

> Donna M. Hughes, Macomb, IL

> Constance Reynolds Pool, Lakeway, TX

> Richard Quinney, Madison, WI