[Reynolds-L] Welcome New Members

Roland Rhoades seeker at maine.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 20:28:00 EDT 2013

Welcome everyone. I look forward to seeing you posted on the website to see
what lines everyone is. (I'm Robert & Mary of Boston on both sides of my
family)

I want to remind EVERYBODY that we can easily ALL help spread the word about
the RFA, and any family association you may be in, by telling the newsletter
editors of organizations you may be in. The Maine Genealogical Society
Newsletter (900+ members) goes to print Friday and has this notice that I
submitted: (the editor actually went to the website and added the last
sentence for people not on the internet) (I got this early as a proofreader)

FAMILY ASSOCIATIONS:

The Reynolds Family Association traces the

descendants of all Reynolds/Runnells, etc.,

immigrants and was founded in 1892. After a brief

hiatus because of a lack of volunteers, it has

reorganized and has a wonderful new website and lots

of stuff in the members area. If you are a Reynolds (or

any other spelling variation of this surname)

descendant, be sure to check their website at

ReynoldsFamily.org. If you are interested in

becoming a member of the association or would like

to learn more but do not have internet access, contact

Reynolds Family Association, c/o Debbie Jones,

Registrar, 22922 East Trap Pond Road, Georgetown

DE 19947-3728.

The Greenlaw Family Association will be holding

a reunion to commemorate the 260th anniversary of

the Greenlaw Family's arrival in North America. This

Roland Rhoades

Maine Families Genealogist

www.RolandRhoades.com

seeker at maine.rr.com