[Reynolds-L] RFA Annual Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Mon Aug 19 13:03:39 EDT 2013

We will be holding our members-only programs Sunday and Monday at a fine
American history museum that outgrew its library. We get to use both
locations - the impressive museum site PLUS the separate new library site.
Both places are convenient to our block of rooms reserved at the Hampton
Inn.

When the program part of our conference ends early Tuesday morning, that's
when we get a crack at the big library -- for as many extra days as you may
wish to spend.

On Tuesday we're all set up to dig into the SAR's prime genealogical
research library. It was expanded from the previous one. The specialized
collection contains 20,000 volumes.

The research facilities and furnishings are new and very comfortably
appointed. The fulltime professional librarian is on hand to be as helpful
as he can be.

The library itself has recently been re-situated to a refurbished and
upgraded historic area of Louisville, closer to the Ohio River. Its nearby
restaurants and restorations have been designed to attract heritage-minded
tourists.

So, the RFA conference will allow you to be as family-focused or else as
vacation-minded as you care to be. Stay long enough and you can enjoy both
possibilities.

Joe Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street