[Reynolds-L] Web Site Update and Question

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Sat Aug 17 07:18:37 EDT 2013

Good Morning Cousins,

I just wanted to let everyone know that as of this morning, I now have all
of the RFA Annual Reports, to include the 1976-1982 Report, on our Members
Only web site.

I also have a question for everyone, I know that in the 1920's and early
30's Marion H. Reynolds along with Anna C. Ripper, published 4 books on
behalf of the Reynolds Family Association. There was also the Centennial
Collection published by Susan Rogers Clement in 1992. Does anyone know if
there were any other books published by the RFA?

I'm attempting to get all of these on line as well. Looking forward to
seeing you in Louisville!

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President