[Reynolds-L] Hotel Reservations

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Mon Aug 12 15:43:39 EDT 2013

I have a big favor to ask of those who will be attending the Annual Reunion
in Louisville this year. If you plan on staying in the Hampton Inn and have
not already made reservations, please do so as soon as possible. You will
not be charged until you actually check in and you may cancel in advance if
something comes up.

The hotel is getting nearly booked, with the exception of our 30 held rooms
and they are wanting to use some of those if we are not going to use them.
If you even think that you may be attending then please go ahead and book
your room NOW!

Joe Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street