[Reynolds-L] Any Singers out there?

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Fri Aug 9 10:33:43 EDT 2013

As many of you know, we do have a "Reynolds" Family Song or Hymn, which is
sung to the tune of "Battle Hymn of the Republic". Perhaps one of you, or
one of your close relatives can really sing good. I would love to have this
song produced by a Reynolds so that we could perhaps play it at our Annual
Reunions, make it available to our members and who knows what else.

I can provide the lyrics to the hymn and perhaps the music if needed. If
anyone has any ideas or know of anyone who could perform this then please
let me know.

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President