[Reynolds-L] Census Data

Cynthia Murdock cynthia.r.murdock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:28:08 EDT 2013

I'd like to thank Janice Kiolbassa, Marcella Rose, and Barbara Andersen for
sending in their census and other data. I've entered all of the census
information into Excel, and now that I've got all of the Federal forms from
1790 to 1940 made up (and a few state forms as well), it will be very easy
to add records. If any of you would like to check what I've entered for
accuracy, please just send me an email. I'd be glad to send you a copy.

I hope there are others of you who have data to send me. I'll take it in
any form. If I can't read your scanned copies, I can probably access the
information online--as long as I know where to look.

Cyndie

Cynthia Reynolds Murdock
412 Happy Creek Road
Locust Grove, VA 22508