[Reynolds-L] RFA Committees

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Mon Apr 22 18:38:34 EDT 2013

Hello Cousins,

I'm looking to form two committees and therefore I'm looking for some
volunteers to serve on the committees. I feel that with several members on
the committee, no one will be pressured to do too much of the work.

I'm looking at forming a Reunion Committer - for next year's Reunion, this
year is already taken care of. I'm also looking at forming a Membership
Committee. If anyone is interested in serving on either committee, or if
you need more information, please contact me.

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street