[Papyrus-L] Papyrus 7.0.17 - problem inputting new references

mourka at comcast.net mourka at comcast.net
Sat May 19 11:15:00 EDT 2012

Perhaps you could split your database, if there is a way to divide it into two logical parts--
If the articles are indexed with keywords, and a large chunk of articles (for example) have keyword 'vertebrate' and the rest have keyword 'invertebrate,' you could then export the smaller chunk as a separate database.

You would then have to run two searches for a complete citation listing, but it could buy you some time to keep gathering references.

Hoping you find a workable solution,
Trent T