[Papyrus-L] Corrupt File

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Sat Mar 10 18:51:07 EST 2012

William --

If you email me your LAST.BIB file, I should be able to decrypt your access code for you.

It will probably take me a couple of days, though, as I'll have to figure out a way to get the file onto my ancient PC that holds the necessary tools.

-- Dave Goldman