[Papyrus-L] Corrupt File

William H. Shaw whshaw at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 10 17:28:21 EST 2012

Thanks Trent,

That also occurred to me, but unfortunately, List reference number doesn’t retrieve them either even if the printer was functional. I think Andrew has the right idea in suggesting Utilities, which I can’t yet access. Perhaps someone will have a suggestion on how to reveal the high level access code or how to over ride it.

William H. Shaw,

Aquatic Ecologist

Darrin Freshwater Institute