[Papyrus-L] Corrupt File

Andrew Wilson andrew.wilson at arch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 17:50:22 EST 2012

Bill,

Try Index File Regeneration on the Utilities menu - should repair the
index file.
There's also an option on the Utlities menu for printer customisation,
which might be worth playing with.

best wishes

--
Andrew Wilson
Professor of the Archaeology of the Roman Empire

Tel: +44 (0)1865 278247
Fax: +44 (0)1865 278254
Email: andrew.wilson at arch.ox.ac.uk
Web page: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0057