[Papyrus-L] (no subject)

Loren Coen coenl at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:11:22 EST 2012

How is it running in W7 in XP mode have not gotten it to work??

Loren

Dr. Loren D. Coen

Research Professor

Department of Biological Sciences

Florida Atlantic University, Harbor Branch Campus

Lcoen1 at fau.edu

239-470-2236 (cell)

<http://www.oyster-restoration.org/> http://www.oyster-restoration.org

<http://spinner.cofc.edu/marine/directory/individuals/ecology/coen.html>