[Papyrus-L] migrating to Sente

Anne Leader annecleader at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:02:35 EDT 2011

Thanks Dave.

I am exploring finding a "classic" Mac, but no luck so far. As for creating
an output format, I'm happy to do that but don't know how. I have looked in
the workbook/manual but either I am looking in the wrong place or don't
understand what I'm looking at. If you have one handy, that would be super.

Anne