[Papyrus-L] Importing a txt file into Papyrus.

rex doescher rexdoescher at msn.com
Thu Feb 10 14:53:13 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just got on the mailing list since Dave can't give support anymore...his software was indispensable to my work at the Smithsonian in the middle 1990's. I can't import the following structured txt file into Papyrus. I run Windows XP and would appreciate if anyone can help...I have tried several formats in Papyrus, including Comma, but even with oblivious, no luck. The keywords are in Caps. I originally had all 15,000 refs in Papyrus but was put on the Smithsonian Gopher in a txt file in 1996, but removed since then (for some unknown reason). Thanks in advance for any help... Rex Doescher

Aahman, E. & Martinsson, A.
1965. Fossiliferous Lower Cambrian at Aspelund on the
Skaggenas Peninsula. Geologiska Foereningens i Stockholm,
Foerhandlingar (Stockholm), 87(1): 139-151. CAMBRIAN; MICROMITRA;
SWEDEN

Aarhus, N.; Kelly, S.R.A.; Collins, J.S.H. & Sandy, M.R.
1990. Systematic Palaeontology and Biostratigraphy of Two
Early Cretaceous Condensed Sections from the Barents Sea. Polar
Research (Oslo), 8(2): 165-194. ARCTIC; BARENTS SEA; BARREMIAN;
BERRIASIAN; BIOSTRATIGRAPHY; CHEIROTHYRIS; CRETACEOUS;
DISCINISCA; LINGULA; PTILORHYNCHIA; TEREBRATULINA; VALANGINIAN

Abad, A.
1987. Primera cita de Arqueociatidos en Cataluna. Trabajos
del Museo Geologico del Seminario Conciliar de Barcelona, 222:10.
ORDOVICIAN; ORTHIS; SPAIN

Abaimova, G.P.; Yadrenkina, A.G. & Sychev, O.V.
1981. Korrelyatsiia razrezov Chunskoi svity nizhnego
ordovika v stratotipicheskoi Mestnosti (Tungusskaia sinekliza).
Sibirskii Nauchno- Issledovatel'skii Institut Geologii, Geofiziki
i Mineralogii Syr'ia (SNIIGGIMS), Trudy (Moscow), 287:27-33.
ORDOVICIAN; USSR