[Papyrus-L] Just checking on our list

Raisa Deber raisa.deber at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 10 10:45:29 EST 2011

Hi, Dave. Wonderful to hear from you.
Any possibility of extending Papyrus to work with newer operating
systems? I'm clinging to my old office Mac so I can run Classic
under Tiger; at home, I'm using DOSBOX under Snow Leopard (along with
Word for DOS). All so I can run Papyrus. Which is still head and
shoulders above the competition.
Raisa Deber
On 10-Feb-11, at 12:18 AM, Dave Goldman wrote:

> There haven't been any posts here for several months, so I thought

> I'd better confirm that the listserv system is still working!

> --

> Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

> Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System

> 617 SW Hume Street

> Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

> Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com

> Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com

> Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/

Raisa Deber, PhD
Professor, Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Director, CIHR Team in Community Care and Health Human Resources
(www.teamgrant.ca)
Health Sciences Building
155 College Street Suite 425
Toronto, ON M5T 3M6