[Papyrus-L] Just checking on our list

Shirley Julich shirley at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 10 03:54:07 EST 2011

Working fine

-----Original Message-----
From: papyrus-l-bounces at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
[mailto:papyrus-l-bounces at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Goldman
Sent: Thursday, 10 February 2011 6:18 p.m.
To: papyrus-l at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Subject: [Papyrus-L] Just checking on our list

There haven't been any posts here for several months, so I thought I'd
better confirm that the listserv system is still working!

--
Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/