[Papyrus-L] Exporting Papyrus Reference numbers to EndNote format

James Mallet j.mallet at ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 24 23:10:09 EDT 2010

Yes, you have to globally replace all Extended
ASCII special characters with ANSI characters in
your export file. You need a good text editor
that can handle this -- I used TextPad; but you
could do it possibly in Word or similar, though
it's more complicated. I did this to export to
Ref Manager -- it was hard, but I got most of
them changed over. At least Papyrus had extended ASCII!

El problema son los As en ASCII y ANSI --
Americanos no entienden como necesita uno mas de ASCII.

Felicidades,
Jim

________________________________

James Mallet