[Papyrus-L] Exporting Papyrus Reference numbers to EndNote format

Palmer, Mike mike.palmer at okstate.edu
Fri May 21 12:18:29 EDT 2010

Dear Papyrus 7.0 users,

I will need to export my 8800 reference bibliography to EndNote, and for the most part it is easy to figure out how to do it. However, since I use the Papyrus reference numbers as unique ID's in another database, I must have the reference numbers in EndNote.
I vaguely remember some discussion about this issue a couple of years ago, but cannot locate it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or success stories?

Many thanks,

--Mike Palmer