[Papyrus-L] Can't find format libraries

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Sep 23 15:59:20 EDT 2009

Ann --

>Can anybody tell me where to find the Format Libraries--social

>sciences, BibTeX etc? I have a very restricted list in my formats

>window but can't find the format libraries I need to make others

>available. The manual shows me what the icon looks like but I can't

>find the directory where they libraries are. I looked at Finder as

>recommended by the manual but don't see them there. Do I need to

>download them? If yes, how do I install the download? I

You can download any of our Format Libraries from:

- Macintosh: <http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/Components8.html>
- DOS: <http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/Formats7.html>

The general download/installation instructions are at the top of
those web pages.

--
Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/