[Papyrus-L] Converting Papyrus from Mac classic to new Macs

Ann Greer agreer at uwm.edu
Sun Aug 16 12:04:04 EDT 2009

Many thanks, Raisa,
I'll look into it. I have just last January moved to Papyrus under
Classic after clinging to DOS until then. I am very happy with it but
the 800 mg computer I have leaves a lot to be desired. I intend to
check out what maximum speed I might find in computers that operate
Classic. But I'll sure look into Bookends as well. Many thanks. Ann

Email: agreer at uwm.edu