[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Windows Vista

John Kiernan jkiernan at uwo.ca
Mon Jun 15 01:27:26 EDT 2009

Dear Dave,

I tried setting Compatibility to Win95 on a laptop with Vista Home Premium SP1 (fully updated). This solved most of the problems and allows Papyrus to work. It's necessary to use the mouse rather than the arrow keys to navigate a Search list, but this is only a minor inconvenience. Thanks for making the suggestion.

John Kiernan
Anatomy, UWO
London, Canada
= = =