[Papyrus-L] help with import

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Tue Feb 5 13:33:06 EST 2008

>I want to try to import my references from Reference Manager 11 to my

>old Papyrus program, but need a RIS import format. Can anyone help me?

See <http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/ExchangeRMtoP7.html>.

Note that we last updated our RIS import formats in 2001, at Version
8 of Reference Manager. You will probably need to make some changes
to match the latest version of Reference Manager. Trent Tschirgi's
email included some excellent hints about this.

The Papyrus manuals, if you don't have physical copies handy, are
available at <http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/Download7.html>.

--
Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

Research Software Design The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
617 SW Hume Street
Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/