[Papyrus-L] Word 2002

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Thu Sep 6 15:45:35 EDT 2007

Has anyone had any success with getting Papyrus to work with Word 2002? Word 2000 is no longer supported by our network and will have to be uninstalled, sending me into a panic in terms of my ability to generate references for Word 2002 documents. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom Gill

Thomas M. Gill, M.D.
Professor of Medicine, Epidemiology & Investigative Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
20 York Street, TMP 17B
New Haven, CT 06504
Phone: (203) 688-3344 Fax: (203) 688-4209
Email: thomas.gill at yale.edu

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.