[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Christopher F. Martin cmartin at med.unc.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:37:36 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Raisa Deber wrote:

> Since I have a non-Intel

> Mac, I can text extract from Word documents.

Raisa,

I am puzzled how how the Mac helps with this problem. I understood the
Papyrus text-extract problem to arise from lack of compatibility with
ever-newer versions of Word. Are you able to text extract because your
(Mac) version of Word is older, or it is something intrinsic to the Mac
environment?

Chris

Christopher F. Martin
School of Medicine
Center for Digestive Diseases & Nutrition
CB# 7555, 4104 Bioinformatics Bldg.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-7555
Phone: 919.966.9340 Fax: 919.966.7592