[Papyrus-L] Alternative to Papyrus

Ane Ortega aortegaetxe at euskalnet.net
Fri Apr 13 04:59:55 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues

I want to thank all of you who kindly made suggestions or comments in relation to my query about an alternative to the Papyrus Bibliographical system. It has opened such an interesting exchange of experiences on using different softwares that, apart from being extremely valuable to me, I am sure it has been useful to other members of the group.

I have not had a chance to explore all the options suggested but I will do it shortly. If I have something interesting to report back, I will.

With gratitude

Ane Ortega
E.U.M.B.A.M ('Begoñako Andra Mari' School of Education)
Bilbao, Basque country