[Papyrus-L] Bibliography software evaluation

kovacs at ovrisc.mdche.u-szeged.hu kovacs at ovrisc.mdche.u-szeged.hu
Fri Apr 13 04:18:12 EDT 2007

Dear Anne,

For an unbiased evaluation of bibliography software you might want to have
a look at the following website:

http://www.burioni.it/forum/ors-bfs/text/index.html

With greetings,

Lajos

Dr. Lajos KOVACS
Nucleic Acids Laboratory
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Szeged
Dom ter 8.
H-6720 Szeged
Hungary
Phone: +36 62 54 51 45 (direct)
Fax: +36 62 54 51 41 (direct); +36 62 54 59 71 (shared)
E-mail: kovacs*AT*ovrisc.mdche.u-szeged.hu or
kl6720*AT*yahoo.com
http://www.mdche.u-szeged.hu/~kovacs/kl.html