[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Jürgen Laakmann Juergen_Laakmann at t-online.de
Thu Apr 12 13:11:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I moved from Papyrus to Bibliographix (www.bibliographix.com) a year ago
due to more or less the same reasons Ane is referrig to. Transfer was
not a big deal, I got some help from the programmers.
The main difference I see is the other indexing principle (described on
the web site), but if you get used to it it is working. Since the
program offers 3 more or less unlimited fields to enter text I do not
miss the Papyrus notecards any more. The program offers a quick full
text search functionality so you haven't to add keywords for retrieval.

Kind regards
Jürgen