[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Duncan Branley duncan at gold.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 07:37:34 EDT 2007

Dear Ane,

If you use Firefox as your browser, you might want to look at
http://www.zotero.org/. It is only in beta, but is pretty good and is
funded by a large grant from the Andrew Mellon Foundation. It promises a
way to save your references remotely (and hence access from any connected
computer) in the future too. The big drawback for some though is that it
requires Firefox. But then being web-based is inherently cross-platform.

Duncan

Duncan Branley - duncan at gold.ac.uk
Research Applications Officer, I T Services,
Goldsmiths, University of London,
LONDON SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7919 7708 Fax: +44 (0)20 7919 7556