[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Ane Ortega aortegaetxe at euskalnet.net
Wed Apr 11 07:28:57 EDT 2007

My name is Ane, and have been using Papyrus for many years successfully. However, I need to find a more 'modern' bibliographical database for my Department, as my IT officer tells me that installing a software working from MSDOS may give us problems (!). I have looked at EndNote, RefWorks, and the like, and they are all very good and versatile, except for one feature that I greatly value from Papyrus: the possibility of creating and attaching as many notecards as I want to a given reference, as well as coding each under their own keywords.

I wonder if anybody from the group knows of an alternative to Papyrus.

Thank you in advance

Ane