[Papyrus-L] Papyrus and Word 2002

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Tue Dec 19 12:01:14 EST 2006

Hi Dave/others:

Is text extract in Papyrus V 7.0.16c supposed to work with Word 2002?

I know it works with Word 2000, but not Word XP.

My office PC was recently upgraded to Microsoft XP and although I asked
the technical staff to install Word 2000, I got Word 2002 instead.

When I use text extract with Word 2002, the document formating gets all
messed up.

I would appreciate your guidance on this.

Thanks,

Tom Gill
A dinosaur still using Papyrus

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System. The
information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this
message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank you.