[Papyrus-L] why then???

=??Q?Eduardo_Garc=EDa_Santaella?= santaella at mda.cinvestav.mx
Tue Oct 31 18:47:53 EST 2006

Why?? oh Why? I wonder...why then RSD went off and abandoned us in the
misery of reference managers for windows!!....and how long would it take for
those developers to notice that there was PAPYRUS with so many attributes
since so many years ago. I also started using it for preparing my Masters
degree thesis in 1988...just imagine I stil keep my older backup files in 5
1/4" disks!
...and I don't want to move onto a windows based manager! still hope someone
from RSD will rethink and retake developing PAPYRUS 10 vs 1.00 for
WINDOWS..??? may be?.

cheers.

--
Eduardo García Santaella,