[Papyrus-L] Filter

w.t.l.jr at juno.com w.t.l.jr at juno.com
Sun Oct 29 16:21:33 EST 2006

Thanks Dave. My REF.BIB file just barely fits on a floppy. I should have mentioned that I also tried to use a memory stick that I bought at CompUSA, and was assured by the clerk and both the package info and the instruction sheet that it would work with Windows 98/98 SE, but when I tried it it did not work. The Technical Help person for the product then told me that it required Windows 98 SE, not 98. That was some time back, so I don't remember what brand it was and I can't find it now. I have assumed that more recent memory sticks are even less likely to be backward compatible with Windows 98. Can someone suggest one?
I have been hesitant about the Papyrus backup method for fear that I would lose something when the .BB files were created. I think I tried a test of it with smaller set of .BIB files and had a problem, but that also was some time ago. My version of Papyrus on  the older computer is 7.0.12.
Bill Lindsay