[Papyrus-L] Filter

Denis denis at compasscomputers.co.nz
Sat Oct 28 15:12:50 EDT 2006

If the '98 computer has a USB port available then memory sticks/pen
drives/thumb drives (whatever they are called) are an excellent method of
moving large files. I find them far more reliable and quicker than either
floppy disks or CD's. Many new computers do not have floppy drives fitted
and it is generally an easy job to fit a PCI USB card to a '98 computer
should that machine not have USB.

Regards Denis Ferguson Compass Computers Phone: (09)438-8776 Fax:
(09)438-8495 Email: denis at compasscomputers.co.nz Web:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the