[Papyrus-L] Windows XP and Papyrus

Ann Lennarson Greer agreer at uwm.edu
Tue Mar 14 21:34:18 EST 2006

After sending my citations into the clipboard, how do I get them to my
manuscript?  In Preferences, I have set OS2/NT preferences to use a file and I
am able to move text using F3 and F4 and Notepad. But I can't figure out how to
get a list of references into a file. This seems to be the opposite of the
problem F. Millerd was reporting back in 2004.

Quoting Frank Millerd <fmillerd at wlu.ca>:

> I have recently been assigned a desktop with Windows XP.  I an now
> experiencing the problems discussed here last year. I want to move
> references and notecards to Wordperfect.
>
> Several suggestions have been made here:
> Use the Papyrus reference Utility, PapRef1.0.  Where is this available
> to be downloaded?
>
> In preferences, OS2/NT clipboard, tell Papyrus to use a file instead of
> the clipboard. This I did and now I can move a group of references into
> a file and from there to Wordperfect.  I have experienced problems in
> moving a group of notecards; the file size seems to be limited. Any
> solutions to this?
>
> By the way, where are the current postings to this list? That is, those
> beyond the third quarter of 2004.
>
> Thanks
>

> Frank Millerd
> Department of Economics
> Wilfrid Laurier University
> Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 3C5  Canada
> Email: fmillerd at wlu.ca   Tel: (519) 884-0710 ext 6033   Fax: (519)
> 888-1015

Ann Lennarson Greer
Professor of Sociology and Urban Studies
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Office: 1-414-229-6944/4388
Office fax: 1-414-229-4266