[Papyrus-L] Special letters and Win XP

Rodgers, John R. jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Dec 6 13:59:25 EST 2005

Frederick,
 The ways of Papyrus in XP seem pretty mysterious. I have had no problem with the Papyrus special character set using XP.  I suppose the good news there for you might be that there IS a way to make it work.  But I don't know how to make it work, it just does on my machine. When you use a special
character in Pap does it show up there, or is it being lost when you move to a word processor.  I use both Word and WordPerfect, and it comes through fine.

I hope this thread can be carried on the list-serve, though.
  -John Rodgers