[Papyrus-L] import txt files

Raisa Deber raisa.deber at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 5 18:44:02 EDT 2005

On Oct 5, 2005, at 6:20 PM, fungitax lobito wrote:

> Hi:
>

> I intent import txt files to my pap base but I have problems:
> papyrus no import the files.
What are you trying to import them from?  In what format?  Sorry, but
I'd need more details.  (But if Dave responds....)
Sorry.
Raisa

> Can you say me which is the format of the references in standad
> format in the txt file for import references?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Yahoo! for Good

Raisa Deber, PhD
Professor, Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto
Director, M-THAC (From Medicare to Home and Community) Research Unit
(www.m-thac.org)
Health Sciences Building
155 College Street Suite 425
Toronto, ON  M5T 3M6