[Papyrus-L] Re: Papyrus export help

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Mon Apr 4 04:19:37 EDT 2005

Paul Gerdes wrote:
>I have a database in papyrus 5 I think. Somehow it is corrupted. All
>I need to do is get my stuff out once. Any help would be greatly
>apreciated.

Paul, Papyrus Version 5 would be amazingly ancient (about 1987).
Maybe you were using Papyrus Version 7.5?

In any case, can you provide more details about what happens when you
launch Papyrus and try to access your data? What suggests that the
database is corrupted?

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/