[Papyrus-L] ISI search report format?

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Jan 19 03:22:05 EST 2005

John Rodgers asked:

>    I thought I knew how to do this but maybe someone can save me
>relearning this: I have a listing from ISI/Web of Science with the
>following format:
>Is there a canned import file I can use?   The IMPORT.FLB has
>several formats labeled Websci but they don't correspond at all.

Give "WEB SCI 2003" a try.

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/