[Papyrus-L] ISI search report format?

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Tue Jan 18 21:18:47 EST 2005

Dear Listers,
    I thought I knew how to do this but maybe someone can save me
relearning this: I have a listing from ISI/Web of Science with the
following format:

PT J
AU Dawicki, W
    Bertram, EM
    Sharpe, AH
    Watts, TH
TI 4-1BB and OX40 act independently to facilitate robust CD8 and CD4
    recall responses
SO JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGY
AB Mice deficient in OX40 or 4-1BB costimulatory pathways show defects in
    T cell recall responses, with predominant effects on CD4 vs CD8 T
    cells, respectively. However, OX40L can also stimulate CD8 T cells and
       CD8 recall responses.
PD NOV 15
PY 2004
VL 173
IS 10
BP 5944
EP 5951
UT ISI:000224999000008
ER

Is there a canned import file I can use?   The IMPORT.FLB has several
formats labeled Websci but they don't correspond at all.
thanks!
   -john rodgers