[Papyrus-L] FAU field in pubmed - how to remove?

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Tue Oct 26 12:55:16 EDT 2004

Am 26.10.2004 um 17:19 Uhr +0200 schrieb Jean-Francois Royer:
>Dear John,
>
>have you tried assigning it to field 0 in the Papyrus format?
>i.e. including inside the format at the appropriate place
>... |FAU 0| ...

I think the trouble here is that the FAU field is a multiple one and
- even worse - one which appears in turn with the AU field.

I had just prepared an email explaining how it works in the Papyrus
version for Macintosh hoping it would be similar in the DOS version.
But after I worked the old Papyrus for DOS handbooks out of my shelf
and studied the formats, I learned that I was wrong and the approach
is different.

So unfortunately I have no other solution than the one John is
already practicing.

Best Wishes,
Jan
--