[Papyrus-L] FAU field in pubmed - how to remove?

Jean-Francois Royer jean-francois.royer at meteo.fr
Tue Oct 26 11:19:40 EDT 2004

Dear John,

have you tried assigning it to field 0 in the Papyrus format?
i.e. including inside the format at the appropriate place
... |FAU 0| ...

Though I have not tried this for the Pubmed format, I have
already included similar sequences to skip unwanted fields
and it usually worked fine

Good luck,

Jean-Francois

Jean-Francois Royer                   tel:    +33 (0)561 07 93 77
Meteo-France CNRM/GMGEC/UDC           fax:    +33 (0)561 07 96 10
42 Av. G. Coriolis                  email:jean-francois.royer at meteo.fr
31057 Toulouse Cedex 1, FRANCE       http://www.cnrm.meteo.fr
Meteo-France (http://www.meteo.fr) is not liable for the content of this
message