[Papyrus-L] Windows XP and Papyrus

Frank Millerd fmillerd at wlu.ca
Wed Oct 13 17:17:30 EDT 2004

I have recently been assigned a desktop with Windows XP.  I an now
experiencing the problems discussed here last year. I want to move
references and notecards to Wordperfect.

Several suggestions have been made here:
Use the Papyrus reference Utility, PapRef1.0.  Where is this available
to be downloaded?

In preferences, OS2/NT clipboard, tell Papyrus to use a file instead of
the clipboard. This I did and now I can move a group of references into
a file and from there to Wordperfect.  I have experienced problems in
moving a group of notecards; the file size seems to be limited. Any
solutions to this?

By the way, where are the current postings to this list? That is, those
beyond the third quarter of 2004.

Thanks

Frank Millerd
Department of Economics